Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh, my! I feel so inept. A lot of what is in article 2 and video 4 is almost Greek to me. I am of the more MATURE generation who did not even touch a computer until about 1992 and then only at school for a grade book program. I know I am woefully behind in my knowledge and thinking.
I do find it exciting that our young people are so eager to interact with each other. It would be criminal to not harness that interaction and enthusiam to modernise today's libraries. Of course, one reason I signed up for NTX23 was to be able to at least minimally function with the students and know what they are doing and be abel to interact with them.
This will definitely be a major learning experience for me - but, well worth the time I feel confident. :-) caw

No comments:

Post a Comment